- “Different Creeds are there, but there are Different Paths to Reach to the Same God.”
- “Common Men talk Bagfulls of Spiritual Talk but do not practise Even a Grain of it. The Wise Man Speaks a Little, Even though his Whole Life is Spiritually Expressed in Action.”
- “The Winds of God's Grace are Always Blowing; it is for Us to Raise our Sails.”
- “God is Everywhere but Actually He Manifest in Man. So Serve Man as God. That is as Good as worshiping God.”
- “Do all your Duties, but Keep Your Mind on God.
- “The Goal of Life is not the Earning of Money, but the Service of God.
- “Through Selfless Work, Love of God Grows in Heart.”
- “When Divine Vision is Attained, All Appear Equal; and There Remains no Distinction of Good and Bad, or of High and Low.”
- “God has made different religions to suit different aspirants, times, and countries. All doctrines are only so many paths; but a path is by no means God himself. Indeed, one can reach God if one follows any of the paths with whole-hearted devotion. One may eat a cake with icing either straight or side-wise. It will taste sweet either way.”
- “Bondage is of the Mind; Freedom too is of the Mind. If you say 'I am a Free Soul. I am a Son of God who Can Bind Me' Free You Shall be.”
- “God Can be Realized through All Paths. All Religions are True. The important thing is to Reach to the Roof. You can Reach it by Stone Stairs or by Wooden Stairs or by Bamboo Steps or by a Rope. You Can Also Climb Up by a Bamboo Pole.”
- “Many Good Sayings are to be Found in Holy Books, but Merely Reading them will not Make One Religious.”
- “If you Desire to be Pure, have Firm Faith, and Slowly Go on With Your Devotional Practices Without Wasting Your Energy in Useless Scriptural Discussions and Arguments. Your Little Brain will Otherwise be Muddled.”
- 14.“It is Necessary to Pray to Him, with a Longing Heart.”
- “He is Born in Vain, Who having Attained the Human Birth, So Difficult to Get, Does not Attempt to Realize God in this Very Life.”
- “Do You Know My Attitude? Books, Scriptures, and Things Like That, Only Point Out the Way to Reach God. After Finding the Way, What More Need is There of Books and Scriptures? Then Comes the Time for Action.”
- “Disease is the Tax Which the Soul Pays for the Body, as the Tenant Pays House-Rent for the Use of the House.”
― SRI RAMKRISHNA PARAMHANSA
So long the bee is outside the petals of the lotus, and has not tested its honey, it hovers round the flower, emitting its buzzing sound; but when it s inside the flower, it drinks its nectar noiselessly. So long man quarrels and disputes about doctrines and dogmas, he has not tested the nectar of true faith; when he has tested it he becomes still.