|Avatar Meher Baba’s Last Warning to those who love Him, obey Him and all who would want to do so.|
|Given by K. Irani Meher Baba in July 1968 via his secretary Adi
|1. Whatever be the cause the rift, He wants that each one try best to narrow it down and mend it by forgiving and forgetting one another’s trespasses. This is possible if one resolves to be very sincere, very humble and very loving. Hypocrisy, arrogance and hatred widen the rift and breed contempt.
2. This is a very critical period of the Avataric Age and all His lovers must strive to their utmost to hold His daaman very firmly so that it does not slip out of their hands under any circumstances.
3. It is very important for all His lovers, especially in this critical period not to succumb to lust. Temptations are and will be great, but your love for Him should be greater. Remember Him wholeheartedly and rise swiftly from where you have fallen to march ahead in His love & service.
4. It is equally important at this critical period of the Avataric Age to beware at all times of persons who lead others into believing that they are saintly and pious and profess to possess supernatural powers. However pious such persons appear to be, a Baba-lover must never mix such piety with the Divinity of the Avatar!
5. A true Baba-lover must remember the repeated warning given to all Baba-lovers time and again to stay away from persons who feel and assert that they are masters and saints and possess powers to help human beings. His lovers and workers should never get involved with such persons and affairs, much less with perverted "helpers of humanity" who have no reverence or regard for the Perfect Masters and the Avatar of the age. Beware of them who exploit spirituality to gain their selfish ends and dupe others in the name of Sadgurus and the Avatar.
6. His lovers and workers should not get intimately involved with the family affairs of one another, and they should not be emotionally upset by the personal affairs concerning any of their families. They should NOT let any personal affairs vitiate their relationships with one another, or affect their efforts in the work they do for the cause of Truth.
7. He wants His lovers and workers who are spreading His message of Love to others, to share His love among themselves and to uphold the spirit of harmony and understanding in His name. He wants them to be less aggressive toward others and less tolerant towards themselves; and above all He wants them to love Him wholeheartedly for He is the Ancient One who loves them more than they can ever love themselves.
With loving regards, yours brotherly
Adi K Irani