WHY WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SURRENDER
A. No or incomplete faith in the following Truth
1. God is everything and the doer of everything (even a leaf cannot quiver without His will).
2. Everything is predetermined (like a film show).
3. What happens is only good (what God does is always for our good only.
B. Even if we are able to have faith in above to some extent, we are not able to surrender
1. Our desires and thinking that whether my desires will be fulfilled or not. If not, I will have
to face this or that problems, troubles, sufferings or pains which I don’t want.
2. Our attachments with our loved ones (family, wife, children, relatives or friends) and our
possessions / properties. It will cause me sufferings, miseries and pains if they will be in
troubles, unhappy, go away from me or if I lose them for ever.
Therefore, for surrendence one needs to have complete faith in Baba’s will and no desire
This is not so easy but very very difficult. However, nothing is impossible if one has Baba’s
Grace and Baba’ grace descends on those who love Him. So loving Baba wholeheartedly is
the first step on the path of surrendence.
Dr. Jitendra Kumar