WHAT MATTERS ON SPRITUAL PATH AND ADVANCEMENT
A. What does not matter?
1. WhatsApp and Facebook messages, YouTube videos, photos, audios, videos etc. and
reading of spiritual books and literature.
(Even without these things spiritual seekers in the past, when such facilities were not
available, used to reach the goal and most of them were illiterate)
2. Even bhajans, kirtans, prayers and aratis if not done from the heart.
These are just the means of spiritual entertainment, good time pass and are one of the ways
of remembering Baba, but not of much implications on spiritual path because of:
(i) Baba’s message “God does not listen to your language of tongue nor your language of the
mind. He responds to your language of the heart”.
Quote: लिखन पढ़न से न यार बाज़ी, सनम का हरदम खयाल होना
B. What Matters?
1. Devotion and remembrance from the heart (Love)
2. Following Baba’s teachings/messages (Obedience)
3. Faith and resignation to Baba’s will (Surrendence)
Dr. Jitendra Kumar